Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
95 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 95

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 (3)
Re: OWB 2.6
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@joerg

OWB is looking and working very well. Thanks for your hard work.

Please ignore me if this has been mentioned before, but, I'm finding that the drop down menus don't work here.
Is this a bug or maybe I don't have something installed correctly for these to work?

http://whathifi.com/

The box under "Start your product search" should be a drop down choice menu.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Lemen

The box IS a drop down menu, but it does not display the "drop down" part

Click the box three times and use the Cursorkeys up and down.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@ZeroG

Ahaah, a double-click!
Thanks so much for that, I've been wondering about those for ages and why I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere.

Thanks

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@joerg

So let go for the iconify feature then ;

Bye,
TMTisFree

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence." (Napol?on Bonaparte)
"I would love to change the world, but they won?t give me the source code." (Unknown)
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@nbache

Quote:
I think I may have spent too little time RTFM'ing .
There isn't much FM to read, actually nothing at all but just the readme, and some comments from me here
Since "just" the AmigaOS4 OWB port itself is a lot of work and I can't do additional things as well it would be nice if others could help. Helping with the code would be very much appreciated as well of course, but there are missing parts much more people could help with, for example:
- Writing a manual for the AmigaOS4 port of OWB. Installing it with all required shared objects, the optional webcore fonts, unicode font and AISS (most of that is here already), what the supported tooltypes do, the keyboard shortcuts OWB supports, ...
- Creating a better homepage for the AmigaOS4 port of OWB. No matter what you do, it can't be worse than my current one
- A bugtracker for AmigaOS4 specific bugs and feature requests. I probably have everything required on my homepage (PHP, SQL, etc.) but if someone else could host and maintain it it would be even better.

Edited by joerg on 2008/8/30 4:19:52
Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@joerg

You could set up a new page using http://snack.orgin.se

Should have everything you need except the bug tracker, but you could use either the forums or content management for that until you find one.

(Actually just did a design for a bug tracker, if I find time I'll implement it)

Edited by orgin on 2008/8/30 15:37:03
Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@orgin

Why not just provide integration with an existing bug tracker?

i find mantis to be nice and easy to use.

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@xeron

Because I like developing stuff? ;)

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@orgin

What would be quite useful, is a bug tracker that uses flat text files rather than requiring a SQL database. I was looking for one of these a while back, but I couldn't find any at the time (a lot of cheap web hosts don't provide a SQL database)

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@orgin

Quote:
You could set up a new page using http://snack.orgin.se

Should have everything you need except the bug tracker, but you could use either the forums or content management for that until you find one.
Exactly the same as with any other bugtracker or CMS is missing: Time to install and configure it and maintain it

Would be nice if a project like OpenAmiga.org could provide a bugtracker for OWB, although OWB doesn't really fit it's at least open source, and some people think a browser has to be included in an OS.

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@joerg

I have something coming up really soon now ;)

Edit:
http://www.amigans.net/modules/newbb/ ... php?topic_id=1989&forum=6

Edited by orgin on 2008/9/2 22:46:17

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3)