Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
59 user(s) are online (44 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 59

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

uploaded filename isn't displayed
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Just tried the 1.17 version to see how the download/upload works, and so far it is great.
I tested upload on Google's Picasa (the only site I upload files into) and found that the filename fields aren't updated after choosing files.
I hit the "upload" button anyway, and the files went up flawlessly

edit: not completely, adding the second set of files was possible only after restarting owb.

Another issue with Google: it doesn't remember my login although it's told to. I didn't try it with a clean cookie file yet so it might by a local cookies problem...
edit: clean cookies collection file didn't help. Logging in into google with and option to remeber doesn't add a thing to the cookies file.

All related folks: helluva great job was done here so far, keep on!!!
Jack

Edited by Jack on 2008/3/8 21:04:39
Edited by Jack on 2008/3/8 21:05:28
Resized Image
"the expression, 'atonal music,' is most unfortunate--it is on a par with calling flying 'the art of not falling,' or swimming 'the art of not drowning.'. A. Schoenberg
Go to top
Re: uploaded filename isn't displayed
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Jack

Quote:
Another issue with Google: it doesn't remember my login although it's told to. I didn't try it with a clean cookie file yet so it might by a local cookies problem...
edit: clean cookies collection file didn't help. Logging in into google with and option to remeber doesn't add a thing to the cookies file.

OWB, as far as I know doesn't handle cookies yet, even logging to AW.net, and here is not remembered. I have to log in manually everytime. Still all these options will come, I am sure.

Peter Swallow

Eyetech A1XE-G3 800Mhz OS4.1
Towered A1200 OS3.9
Go to top

Register To Post