Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
155 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 155

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

E-UAE virtual filesystem and OS4.1
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
My .uaerc file

os31 and games are empty directories inside the E-UAE program directory.

I boot from the WB3.1 Install (I've made .adfs of my WB3.1 disks) and try to install WB3.1 onto HD0: and it all goes well until it asks for the Workbench disk after which e-uae locks up while trying to copy the file "Devs.info".

There's no grim reaper but I did get some crashlog output by using C:DumpDebugBuffer. I've uploaded the log here.

I've tried various things that others suggested in another thread, like increasing e-uae's stack (I have it set to 5000000) as well as increasing the Process Stack Size in Prefs/DOS (set to 80 kB), but none of this has helped any.

[edit:]
Just tried moving the virtual filesystems to a SFS partition to see if it was a problem with E-UAE/JXFS but it didn't help.

debug output

Go to top
Re: E-UAE virtual filesystem and OS4.1
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@salass00

Quote:

I boot from the WB3.1 Install (I've made .adfs of my WB3.1 disks) and try to install WB3.1 onto HD0: and it all goes well until it asks for the Workbench disk after which e-uae locks up while trying to copy the file "Devs.info".

i had problems with copying files using the lates wip versions of e-uae. the only one actually working was the older wip2.
for installing try to use that one.

byebye...

Go to top
Re: E-UAE virtual filesystem and OS4.1
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@MichaelMerkel

I just tried with E-UAE WIP2 and I had no problems with the installation. Thanks for the help. It seems that there is something broken the newer E-UAE version.

Go to top

Register To Post