Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 103

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

New Games & Aplications Software Project For The Amiga
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hello everyone,

I have recently created a new website to develop a new games & Aplications project I am writing and I am looking for more people to join me and my sites other members to help out with this and future projects.

I would like to invite people who may be interested in developing games for the Amiga firstly as PD or shareware then hopefully if successful enough going commercial.

If you are a coder in any language Amos, Blitz, Assembler etc... or a graphics artist or musician and feel you would like to be involved in these new exciting projects then please visit my site and join us to help bring some much needed life back into the Amiga scene for all to enjoy once again.

I look forward to welcoming all those who would like to take part in this new venture and feel they have something to offer and be involved in what will hopefully be some interesting and exciting new projects for the Amiga to help keep the Amiga scene alive.

Link Amiten Software

Regards and Amiga forever.
Amiten

Amiten Software Inc. Labs & more
Amiten Amiga Website
Go to top

Register To Post