Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
80 user(s) are online (54 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 80

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Listbrowser
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Hi, i have a question regarding the listbrowser. When you click on an entry, you get a blue line on the entry for a brief moment. Is it possible to remove that entirely?

X5000
Go to top
Re: Listbrowser
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information

Do you need to know about the click (which node was clicked on)?

If not, you can just set GA_ReadOnly to TRUE. Then the browser will not react on clicks.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Antique

Why do you want this?

If clicking on the browser is valid user action (ie you don;t want what thomas suggested above) then the user should get visual feedback that they have successfully clicked on the item they were aiming for.

Therefore you should not try to disable this without a "very good reason" If you do have a very good reason, then the render hook is an option to change the way the entry renders.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Broadblues

The reason is it doesn't look good. Besides it's just a small compile not intended for the world.
How can one use render hooks to control this function?
Since turning GA_ReadOnly on and off all the time, doesn't seem like a good way.

X5000
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
maybe could be implemented something like the possibility of choosing the color? Like every modern library can do?

i'm really tired...
Go to top

Register To Post