Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
106 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 106

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 3 (4)
Re: New Amiga Web Browser in Development - Netsurf.
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@VooDoo

Make sure you have codesets.library installed. I *ahem* forgot to add the check to see if it opened and print an error if it didn't.

If you do, please post the crashlog (preferably in one of the bugs threads)

Don't worry about the hotlist error, that will only appear the first time you run it (if it is closed down properly)

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Chris

Yeah I have codedet.library v 6.6 (06.07.08)

I will make now one crash log

Amiga x5000 ı o2o ı 4GB RAM ı RadeonRX580 | SBlaster Audigy Fx - AmigaOS4.1 FInal Edition

A1200 sandwich

Warp - Croatian Amiga portal
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
The first time I run NetSurf it couldn't render f.ex. amigans.net at all. Then the second time everything worked quite nicely. Strange. When I was writing this post it froze the whole system. (Now I'm using IBrowse to write this.)

So now we have a handful of useful web browsers. (I mean without those remaining problems.)

Rock lobster bit me - so I'm here forever
X1000 + AmigaOS 4.1 FE
"Anyone can build a fast CPU. The trick is to build a fast system." - Seymour Cray
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@TSK

Quote:
The first time I run NetSurf it couldn't render f.ex. amigans.net at all. Then the second time everything worked quite nicely. Strange. When I was writing this post it froze the whole system.
For completely messed up rendering try for example http://www.aol.com/ or http://www.gmx.net/

But it's just caused by bugs and/or not yet implemented parts in the AmigaOS4 preview version, the Linux/GTK NetSurf (version 1.2, 22 Mar 2008) doesn't have such huge problems.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Chris

I downloaded Netsurf this morning and using it a bit today. I was quite disappointed when I tried amigaworld.net but you already know about that one. Anyways, amigans.net and an online comic site called sherman's lagoon work just fine. Also some photo sites I visit seem to be fine as well.

Netsurf seems to be quite fast on my machine, MicroA1 with OS4 July 2007 Update. Nice first beta release.

Thanks,

redfox

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
on my A1200 its looks faster than ibrowse
fantastic work!

Resized Image

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 3 (4)