Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
72 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 72

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

My little blog
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hey!

I'm posting because I've just started my little blog where I will post everything related to my work for Amiga. Details below.

Important thing: I just today logged in to Amigans and noticed two PMs from Alfkil and Joeled regarding Qt. I'm sorry, but I can't help at the moment with Qt! I'm too novice developer for such big projects. I asked about Qt speed because it's really a thing I'm very interested in (program's speed and abstract layers). And I strongly believe that Amiga software can be fast!

So, returning to the blog topic, I've got some dreams about some new games for Classic Amiga, I've got enough skills to make some and I'm progressing. The first entry in the blog is related to the new game being developed by me: Astroblox (Astro blocks). It is a game similiar to well-known puzzle Sokoban where you have to place blocks into destination places, but with new graphics.

If you wish to visit my blog go to: http://minniatian.republika.pl . It's a site built by me in pure HTML. The old entries will remain there and new ones will be put on top of them. Today I placed there a screenshot from actual game graphics and some code in C. The game should be portable to AmigaOS 4.x in the future as it is written using system calls.

Best wishes to Amigans!
Robert

Go to top

Register To Post