Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
149 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 148

Georg, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 3 (4)
Re: eDuke SDL for OS4?
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@tlosm
Quote:

a friend of mine

So, do you give us your word, that you will sold us peg2 for 220 euro, or its just "a friend of mine" ?:) I mean, he may be lucky, or whatever. Now we need new another one. Will you contribute by some $$ , so to show your real interest in those games to be ported on os4 ?

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@kas1e

i will try to ask him, he say (my friend) the seller had many pegasos system and this person is from svitzerland ... Probably we can contact him and ask for a prize and start a bouty for buy the machine.

The 500 Eur Pegasos usually are the 2b rev5
the 2b2 or the 2b3 usually are more cheap

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@kas1e
I think the Pega2 has the best cost/performance ratio among the machines which AOS4 supports, and MorphOS runs on it too. A brand new Sam440-flex could also cost 400-500 EUR with all the bells and whistles, plus it comes with a slower CPU.

edit: Just to clarify it, the MorphOS support isn't vital for me, since I have a PowerMac G5 to run MorphOS on. So if you find an AmigaOne XE G4 for example, I'd be content with that too.

Edited by BSzili on 2013/10/21 18:12:03
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@BSzili

I have a Pegasos2 and is more cheaper compared with amigaOne Xe and the Peg have better performances :)
For sure if a bounty will be open the best chose is a peg. it have the 100% support of amigaos plus it is G4 and you will be make altivec optimization too :P :P ...
In any case we hope you will come in the OS4 developer reign :)

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@tlosm
If the Pega2 is cheaper, then obviously it's a better choice. I'm basically fine with anything with a G4 CPU.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
BSzili developing also on AmigaOS would be simply awesome, another great developer is more than welcome

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@BSzili

I made AvsP working, it really fast !
Hope will come on Amigaos too :)

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 3 (4)