Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
84 user(s) are online (42 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 82

Georg, samo79, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: Whdload for OS4 on P5-cards?
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Rogue

Seriously, it's there, it sould be addressable, with some clever tricky programing it should be accesable... theres no way an os running on a 68k ppc'ed system can ignore the fact that there is a 680xx present

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@mike

the real 680x0 cpu is to slow for common use, JIT emulated 680x0 is faster even slow PowerPC.

the problem her is that UAE uses interpreted emulation, that is to slow on BlizzardPPC, OS4 JIT emulator can not be used whit UAE because it does not support address offsets.

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Mufasa

Yeah UAE is too slow on my A1 and so unstable too,it shows the guru meditation message so I have to reboot more than I like.

I like to say that I am WHDLoad registered user since year 2000 and would like to see this executable on AOS4.

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@MamePPCA1

Well it depends on the game, avoid display scaling and most games should run fin.
Stay away from AGA games, and 3D games, they are often too slow.
(And yes CPU speed counts, but I have played many games on 800mhz whit out any problem)

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@LiveForIt

What's your program name to run WHDLoad on AOS4?

Maybe I have it but don't know how to configure it yet.

Two days ago I installed AmigaInput on my July update system.

Can anyone be so kind to explain me the steps of configuring a CD32 pad or USB pad with AmigaInput?

Thanks!

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)