AmiLoudspeaker for AmigaOS
Date 2009/1/21 21:52:04 | Topic: Software News
|An updated version of AmiLoudspeaker is now available from OS4Depot for AmigaOS 4.x users.|
This is a significant update as it includes new loudspeaker testing options for measuring closed box Q as well as fine tuning your vented designs.
- Changed printing routine to only print debug on failure.
- Removed 10% overvolume from vented box dimensions.
- Increased accuracy of driver parameters.
- Added Qms and Qes driver parameters.
- Added Closed Tuning and Vented Tuning tabs for testing and fine tuning your loudspeakers.
- Compiled with GCC 4.2.4.
AmiLoudspeaker is best used in conjunction with The Loudspeaker Design Cookbook by Vance Dickason or a similar high quality reference.